The FarmDish winter menu offers a little something for everyone. There is a large variety of fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and much more in the newly released winter menu.
Seasonal veggies, fruit, and other produce for the winter menu include:
- Brussels sprouts
- Winter squash (acorn, butternut, kabocha & delicata)
- Celery root
- Oranges and clementines
Some of the meals featured on the breakfast menu include:
- Yogurt panna cotta w/ clementines & dark chocolate
- Maple bacon pancakes
- Golden milk chia pudding (made w/ turmeric)
- Goat cheese, red pepper & thyme egg bake
- Breakfast shepherd’s pie
- Orange vanilla chia pudding
Lunch/dinner options include the following options:
- Ham, Swiss, & potato soup
- Kale & carrot salad w/ oranges & maple sesame vinaigrette
- Bacon & mushroom barley risotto
- Turkey lasagna
- Buttermilk & roasted garlic mashed potatoes
The winter menu has been released, so be on the lookout for these winter inspired meals!
Now is a great time to try our freshly prepared meals. We have a great variety, and our meals are very affordable. Sign up today!